Our rating system is fairly simple. In fact, it depends entirely on the percentage difference between what we think it’s the company’s fair value, and its market value at the time of valuation. We refer to that difference with the symbol “Δ”.
- Our ratings are based on the following rationale:
- ► Strong buy: Δ greater than 40%;
- ► Buy: Δ between 20% and 40%;
- ► Overweight: Δ between 10% and 20%;
- ► Hold: Δ between -10% and 10%;
- ► Underweight: Δ between -10% and -20%;
- ► Sell: Δ between -20% and -40%;
- ► Strong sell: Δ lower than -40%.
Our ratings are updated every time we update our reports: this can happen after the next shareholders’ meeting, when the target is reached or when some big news regarding the company comes out.
We list here our last five ratings. If you want to be notified whenever a new rating comes out, consider subscribing: it’s free. You can subscribe here.
To know the reason behind these ratings, you can purchase our full analysis reports, which are comprehensive of our thoughts, business model analysis and full equity valuation.